Version current at 15 September 2022
Welcome to the website https://www.r-evolutioncuba.com, owned by the company (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES, a limited liability company with a capital of €5,082, registered with the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 492,597,281, with its registered office at 78 rue d’Inkermann, 69006 Lyon (hereinafter “(R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES“).
As the data controller, (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES collects and processes personal data concerning users of the website available at https://www.r-evolutioncuba.com (or any other address that may replace it, hereinafter the “Site“).
The Site is intended for professionals and is not intended for use by individuals and/or consumers.
As the data controller, (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES is committed to protecting the privacy of Visitors to the best of its ability. (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES is particularly committed to ensuring a level of protection of Visitors’ personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“), including all French laws and regulations implementing or supplementing the GDPR.
2. Information for Visitors
3. What personal data is collected by (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES and for what purposes?
Personal data may be collected when the Visitor accesses the Site or when the Visitor communicates with (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES through the Site (e.g., via the contact form available on the Site), such as their name, first name(s), email address, position within the company, and telephone number.
This data is collected for the following purposes:
- To allow (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES to respond to Visitor requests submitted via the contact form(s) accessible on the Site and to contact them by email or phone, in the context of pre-contractual measures at the Visitor’s request (including providing information about (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES’ services and/or preparing quotes).
- To send Visitors, with their prior consent (if necessary), informational and commercial prospecting emails regarding Cuba and its services (e.g., newsletters), as part of (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES’ legitimate interests, including the management and operation of its business, promotion, and marketing of its services.
- To compile statistics (including to determine the frequency of contact requests and the type of prospect/client who has requested contact), as part of (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES’ legitimate interests, including the management and operation of its business, promotion, and marketing of its services.
- More generally, to communicate with the Visitor for the aforementioned purposes.
The provision of this data is necessary to enable (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES to implement the aforementioned purposes. In the event of non-provision of this data, (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES will not be able to process Visitor requests or send them informational and commercial prospecting emails upon request.
4. Who has access to Visitors’ personal data?
(R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES does not sell or transfer Visitors’ personal data in any way.
However, for the purposes of implementing the purposes described in Article 3, (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES shares Visitors’ personal data with the following recipients:
- Natural persons authorized by (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES to process this data for the purposes mentioned in Article 3, who are subject to a confidentiality obligation, including (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES employees.
- Any third party in the event of a merger or acquisition, total or partial transfer of assets, change of direct or indirect control, or any other form of restructuring implemented by (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES.
- External advisors of (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES (lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.) subject to a confidentiality obligation.
- Competent authorities pursuant to applicable law and/or a court decision.
5. What are the rights of Visitors?
Visitors have the right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation, erasure, and portability of their personal data under the conditions provided for by the GDPR.
In addition, Visitors have the right to define their instructions regarding the retention, deletion, and communication of their personal data after their death, in accordance with French law.
Finally, Visitors have the right to withdraw their consent at any time when the processing of their data requires such consent.
Visitors may submit their request to (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES and exercise all their rights with (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES by proving their identity in advance:
- In writing to the following address: (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES, Commercial Service, 78 rue d’Inkermann, 69006 Lyon.
- By email to the following address: email@example.com.
In the event of a dispute with (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES regarding the collection and processing of their data, and after having already exercised their rights with (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES, Visitors who believe that their rights have not been respected may file a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) or any other competent authority.
6. What is the retention period for Visitors’ personal data?
Visitors’ personal data is kept by (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES for the duration necessary for processing requests made via the contact form(s) accessible on the Site, and for a period of three (3) years from the Visitor’s last contact with (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES (or until the Visitor withdraws their consent if such consent is required by law), subject to any legal retention obligations.
Visitor data is subsequently archived with restricted access for an additional period to allow (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES to fulfill its legal and/or regulatory obligations regarding archiving and data retention. At the end of this additional period, the data is permanently deleted from (R) EVOLUTION VOYAGES’ databases.
7. No transfer of Visitors’ personal data outside the European Union
Visitors’ personal data is not subject to any transfer outside the European Union.